Bajaj Majesty MX 8 Steam Iron
- 30% Extra Long cord
- 19 steam vents for uniform steam distribution
- Vertical Ironing to cater to hanging clothes/curtains
- Water Spray facility for stubborn creases
- Self cleaning facility for a longer life
- Super clean surface finish with pleasant aesthetics
- Variable steam output to cater different types clothes
- Powerful burst of steam for tough creases
- Light weight, cool touch body with comfortable rubber grip
- 200 ml translucent water tank
BAJAJ MAJESTY MX8,
BURSTS STEAM FOR
Quickly iron all your favourite clothes with the BIS approved Bajaj Majesty MX 8 Steam and Dry Iron. The iron features a 30 percent extra-long cord, that is, 2.25m in length to make it easy to handle. Its 17steam vents, water spraying capability and steam burst facility easily keeps tough wrinkles and creases at bay.
A press of the button is all it takes to clean the iron, thanks to its self-cleaning feature. It increases the longevity of the steam iron, without investing a lot of time in its maintenance.
POWERFUL STEAM FUNCTIONS
The iron with water spraying feature has powerful steam burst to get rid of stubborn creases and ensure crisp ironing. Steam is equally distributed through 17 vents to ensure a perfect ironing experience. Variable steam settings are also present to use on different fabrics.
NON-STICK SOLE PLATE
Glide over stubborn creases and wrinkles with utmost ease, as the iron has been fitted with a non-stick coated sole plate. It avoids sticking to fabrics, making the iron apt for a wide range of clothes.
The iron is also apt for ironing vertically suspended clothes and curtains. Its cool touch body and comfortable hand grip adds to the flexibility of the iron, making vertical ironing an easy feat.
Safety is an important factor at Bajaj and hence the Bajaj Majesty MX 8 1200-watt steam iron comes with a thermal fuse to prevent overheating. It cuts down the electric current supply when the iron attains a certain high temperature.