Chicken tangri kabab | Prestige OTG | Prestige POTG
CHICKEN TANGRI KABAB
- 35 minutesCook Time
An amazing recipe for Chicken Tangri Kabab is spicy and tastes wonderful when served hot.Follow quick shortcut recipe and try it at home today.
Ingredients for Chicken tangri kabab
6 pieces of Chicken Leg ½ tsp of Red Chilli Powder ½ tsp of Pepper ½ tsp of Jeera Powder 1 tsp each of Dhania and Ajwain 2 tsp of Lemon Juice 2-3 nos. of Green Chilli (small) Few Coriander Leaves 2 tsp of Grated Ginger 1 tbsp of Oil ½ tsp of Garlic Paste 2 tsp of Corn Flour 1 no. of Egg White Pinch of Chicken Colour Chilli Powder to taste Salt to taste
Step By Step Method
- Step 1Squeeze the chicken legs. Pierce them.
- Step 2 : Sprinkle salt, chilli powder, pepper, jeera powder, and dhania powder and lemon juice and keep them aside.
- Step 3 :In a bowl, add oil, ajwain, garlic paste, ginger, green chillies, coriander leaves. Mix well.
- Step 4:Add corn flour, pinch of chicken colour and egg white. Mix these ingredients and blend it well in mixer.
- Step 5 :Apply this paste over the chicken legs and marinate for 25 minutes.
- Step 6: Place the marinated chicken legs on the baking tray. Bake at 200o Centigrade for 30 minutes.
- Step 7:Turn the sides of the chicken midway during the cooking process.
- Serve hot.
Source : prestigesmartchef.com
Buy POTG from Eight streaks interiors, Kukatpally, Hyderabad