Pvc modular kitchen in Hyderabad | pvc Kitchen cabinet
Pvc foam boards / WPC boards are a trend or customer requirement these days. Pvc kitchens are more popular coz of its water resistant property.
Is PVC safe for kitchen cabinets?
PVC foam boards are safe for kitchen cabinets as they are non-toxic and anti-chemical corrosion resistant material. PVC foam boards provide heat insulation and are fairly fire resistant.
How long does PVC last?
PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride): Traditionally, PVC piping only lasts between 25-40 years. However, with recent technological advancements, PVC pipes may be able to last 70 years or more
Pros of Pvc Kitchen
- Can be installed quickly
- Economic option, feasible for rented homes or small-term kitchens
- Moisture resistant
- Say goodbye to termites as they won’t infest PVC cabinets
- Available in an array of colours and don’t require expensive finishes
- Foam boards can hold more weight and are fairly fire resistant as well
- Not very durable as they can sag if used for long term. And screw holding capacity is less compared to plywood.